Miss Coffee County Pageant
The Most Important Rules:
1. Contestant must have fun at all times.
2. Mom’s must be stress free and also have fun at all times.
3. Dad’s must have fun at all times.
4. Contestants must never been married, pregnant, or convicted of a crime.
5. Contestants and Contestants Parent’s agree that the judges decision are final.
6. Anyone acting in a disorderly manner or displaying conduct relating to poor sportsmanship will be disqualified without
a refund. No refunds will be issued unless the pageant is cancelled.
7. If a problem should occur at any time during the pageant or prior to the pageant, please go directly to the director.
If I can assist you in any way please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-534-5509.
8. Contestants and parents/guardians of contestants agree to hold harmless the pageant
directors and the Martin Centre Theater from damages incurred through loss, theft, or injury caused by or during her participation
in the pageant or related activities. Her title can be forfeited if she is not in compliance with the rules and regulations
of the pageant